How do I set up my organization's financial account (Primary and Secondary) so I can start receiving donations, funds from purchases, and memberships?
Instructions for Primary and Secondary Account:
1. From your organization’s dashboard, begin by selecting “Settings” in the menu bar.
2. To setup the Primary Account, click the button that says, “Set Up Payment Account to Sell Tickets and Accept Donations.”
3. Follow the two step process below:
- Step 1: Account Verification.
- Enter your organization’s legal name, EIN Number, DBA if there is one, business address (P.O. Box addresses are not accepted), enter the business phone number and website.
- For the account contact person, enter your name, email, title, address, phone number, last 4 digits of your social security number. (FYI, if asked about ownership questions, please just ignore).
- Step 2: Banking Information
- Enter Bank Name, Account Holder Name, Routing Number, and Account Number.
- That completes the Primary Account Setup.
4. For the Secondary Account, simply complete all the previous steps. Once completed, you’ll see the account set as “Active” from the Settings.